Tuesday 22 July 2014


Benefit "They're Real" Mascara Review 





After heading the rave reviews for this product I had high hopes of this mascara. I have to admit that it lived up to the you tuber and blogger hype. After only two coats I managed to obtain this result to my right eyelashes. You can see this by the image below. 













It allows for extreme volumising and making my lashes separate effectively giving the impression of fuller eyelashes. 
My only issue with this product is that it isn't created for lengthening the lashes due to its volumising. To combat this problem I paired this product with L'oreals "Telescopic Mascara" as it has the opposite problem in that it does a brilliant job lengthening yet cannot volumise to the extent of the "They're real"


All in all I would give this product a 9/10 as it is probably one of the better mascaras I have tried this year. 


Here are some links for both the Benefits "They're real" mascara 


And the L'oreal "telescopic" mascara 


No comments:

Post a Comment